Job seekers’ searches for remote work have increased by over 261%, as a share of all searches, on Indeed India, since February 2020.Indeed, which claims to be the world’s number one job search engine, with presence across 60 geographies, says job seekers are increasingly searching for terms like ‘remote’, ‘work from home’ and related categories in the last two months.“Our data shows that searches for remote work have increased by over 261% as a share of all searches, on Indeed India since February, indicating a clear surge in search for flexible jobs that can be done remotely or from home. Overall, job searches have increased by 278% on Indeed between September 2019 and March 2020,” said Sashi Kumar, MD, Indeed India.Even as the job market slows down in the wake of a global pandemic, essential services continue to drive demand, such as in the medical and public health fields. Despite the temporary slump in the sector, healthcare continues to be one of the foremost drivers of the nation’s economic growth.As per Indeed, job seekers in India have shown greater interest in working in healthcare over the course of the past year (February 2019 to March 2020), with the number of… Read full this story
- Giving Thanks To People Working ‘Thankless’ Jobs On Thanksgiving
- Families searching for rental homes in Hobart label Tasmanian housing summit 'all talk'
- Remote Workers Want These Job Benefits, New Survey Reveals
- Artificial intelligence: Men's jobs face higher risk of automation than women, low-paid workers also at risk
- I'm McGill Professor Patricia Faison Hewlin, and This Is How I Work
- Ageism alive and well, says one woman who applied for 200 jobs
- Stockbroker ex-boyfriend, 29, of missing New Jersey woman, 25, is found dead at his home after being named a 'person of interest' in her disappearance
- Woman who refused to retire at 63 after being diagnosed with breast cancer is knocked back from more than 200 jobs in just one year
- Your Complete Guide To Moving Abroad To Work For Yourself
- 80s Horror Doc In Search of Darkness Goes Up for Pre-Order Through Halloween
Searches for ‘remote’, ‘work from home’ jobs up by 261% since Feb. have 332 words, post on www.thehindu.com at May 14, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.