We may all be at home, but that hasn't stopped our reporters from breaking exclusive stories like this one. To help keep this news free, become a member and sign up for our newsletter, Outbreak Today . NEW DELHI — A woman immaculately dressed for quarantine reads on a plush sofa in her black crop top and anti-fit denim pants. Another, dressed in a flouncy floor-length peach dress, dances in her kitchen with joyous abandon. A third socially distances on a boat, her white poplin shirt dress a contrast to the lush green surroundings. Meanwhile, in crowded factories located in chaotic, crime-filled industrial hubs, the workers making these clothes find themselves abandoned by Zara, the global retail brand that's making quarantine look so glamorous. When more than one-third of the planet went under coronavirus -related lockdowns, fashion changed. The globe-trotting, stylish woman from Zara's campaigns moved indoors — or at least, that's where you'll see her in the slickly produced videos that the global fashion brand uploads to Twitter. It's possible that no one will don a Versace cape anytime soon, but consumers are ordering clothes online to reflect their new lives: clothes to wear on work Zoom calls ,… Read full this story
- Support for road pricing growing as petrol and diesel drivers could pay more than EVs
- Arsenal news LIVE: Antonio Conte praises Mikel Arteta, Smith Rowe undergoes groin surgery, North London derby latest
- A common currency in Asean will benefit citizens
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time for North London derby in Premier League TOMORROW
- Inflation hits record 10% in 19 EU countries using euro
- DWP confirm £324 cost of living payment will be here ‘soon’ - full breakdown of payments
- Elderly drivers strongly against 2030 petrol and diesel car ban- 'worried about EV switch'
Zara’s Billionaire Owner Was Praised For Helping In The Coronavirus Crisis. Workers In Myanmar Paid The Price. have 299 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.