A bride-to-be has left her sister shocked and upset with her ‘insane’ demand after asking guests to formally submit a 500-word essay on why they wish to attend. The 27-year-old sister said the wedding was postponed to February 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic and so the bride was forced to cull her guest list. ‘Her original venue has made her cut down on guests because they’re cutting capacity by half,’ the sister wrote in an online Reddit thread, adding: ‘As a result she’s sending out ‘re-invites’ that asks everyone to RSVP again.’ ‘In order to figure out who to invite and who to cut, she’s asking all confirmed guests to submit two 250-word “essays” to two questions.’ A bride-to-be has left her sister shocked and upset with her ‘insane’ demand after asking guests to formally submit a 500-word essay on why they wish to attend (stock image) Poll Does the sister have the right to be mad at the bride? Yes 543 votes No 23 votes Now share your opinion The two questions included ‘why do you still want to celebrate this day with us?’ and ‘what will attending our wedding mean to you specifically?’ The idea behind the essays… Read full this story
- Evan’s above – grandson is Evans’ 500 Words winner
- What's keeping bride Meghan Markle awake at night ahead of the Royal Wedding?
- Market traders 'didn't turn up' to family fun day 'due to Royal Wedding'
- Royal Wedding: Celebrity Guests Include Oprah Winfrey, David Beckham And George And Amal Clooney
- Bride-to-be's ex has perfect RSVP to her wedding
- Brides on a budget turn to charity shop for budget wedding frocks
- Piers Morgan asks guest ‘can I change your nappy’ during bizarre role play after she insisted a baby should have to give consent
- Prince Harry asks William to be best man at his Royal wedding to Meghan Markle
- Public asked not to throw confetti in Windsor on royal wedding day
- What is the Royal Wedding weather forecast for May 19 and will it rain on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s big day?
Bride asks guests, including her own family, to write a 500-word 'essay' to get an invite to her wedding after she was forced to cut the list due to COVID-19 have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.