(CNN)A riverboat party attended by more than 170 people in New York over the weekend violated state and city emergency orders, according to the New York City Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff’s deputies on Saturday intercepted the Liberty Belle at Manhattan’s Pier 36 on the East River and arrested the owners for an illegal party, the sheriff’s office said on Twitter. Authorities also accused the boat operators of serving alcohol without a liquor license. Boat operators Ronny Vargas and Alex Sauzo were issued appearance tickets for warehousing without a permit, operating an unlicensed bottle club and bar and for prohibited acts during a local state of emergency, according to a report from the sheriff’s office. Sheriff Joseph Fucito told CNN that in addition to serving alcohol without a license, the boat owners also violated New York City’s emergency order, which prohibits establishments from serving alcohol indoors. Vargas and Sauzo could not be immediately reached for comment. Read More The boat captain, who was unnamed in the report, was issued a summons for not properly displaying the vessel identification number, according to the sheriff’s office. The Liberty Belle, with its four decks, four bars and multi-level speaker system, often plays host to promotional… Read full this story
- Boating Equipment Every Boat Owner Needs - Safety Requirements
- Boat Loans: The Most Convenient Way To Become A Boat Owner
- Why Buy A Pontoon Boat?
- Cruising the Nile on the Sun Boat IV
- 'Personal Choice Cruising' Aboard Princess Cruise Lines' Love Boats!
- Nile River Cruises - Explore Ancient Egypt
- Tips for Storing Your Boat
- Boat Parts Wish List
- The Best European Cruise Travel Vacation!
- A Roaring Twenties Party Brings Out the Flapper and Bootlegger in Us All!
NYC party boat owners arrested after their cruise was busted with more than 170 guests on board have 293 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.