Amanda Holden has been promoted to head judge for the Britain’s Got Talent semi-finals to fill in for an injured Simon Cowell. The presenter, 49, will take the prominent position on the judging panel for the semi-finals beginning this weekend, and joked she’d back ‘musical theatre all the way,’ if she had to make a deciding vote. Simon, 60, was forced to pull out of BGT after breaking his back during a shock cycling accident, and has been replaced by Diversity star Ashley Banjo. New job! Amanda Holden, 49, has been promoted to head judge for the Britain’s Got Talent semi-finals to fill in for an injured Simon Cowell Following news of her promotion Amanda told MailOnline: ‘I will vote musical theatre all the way if I need to make a deciding vote!’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ant and Dec SPLIT UP during McPartlin’s addiction issues in… America’s Got Talent: Sofia Vergara shows off ventriloquism… Ant McPartlin credits TV show for helping him repair his… Britain’s Got Talent star Ian Royce shared tweet saying he… Share this article Share 384 shares Sources also told The Sun that Amanda was the obvious choice for bosses to be head judge, given she’s… Read full this story
- Alesha Dixon unsure if Simon Cowell will make BGT finals after breaking back
- Britain’s Got Talent Christmas special postponed after crew members contract coronavirus
- Simon Cowell speaks out for first time after breaking back in horrific bike crash
- Simon Cowell: Damning reason former judge backed Peter Kay spoof to hurt star
- Britain's Got Talent's Connie Talbot now - unrecognisable transformation and new career
- Britain’s Got Talent finalist Jonathan Goodwin petrified the judges with his fire stunt – but what has he got planned for TONIGHT?
- Amanda Holden poses for adorable snap with Susan Boyle as she grills BGT star
- Simon Cowell net worth: Highest earning celebrity’s staggering fortune revealed
- BGT babe Amanda Holden suffers racy wardrobe malfunction in paper-thin blouse
- Britain's Got Talent's Jack Carroll now – brand new look and flourishing acting career
Amanda Holden is PROMOTED to head judge on Britain's Got Talent to fill in for Simon Cowell... after he was forced to miss semi-finals to recover from a broken back have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.