close Video 5 states that could decide US election Pollster Justin Wallin on the key battleground states to watch for on ‘Fox & Friends First.’ As America heads to the polls, these are the top election search topics on Google. Google Trends data reveal the key political issues Americans are searching for. As of Tuesday morning, unemployment ranked highest in highly searched political topics over the past seven days, followed by crime, health care, wages and Supreme Court. VOTERS HEAD TO POLLS TUESDAY WITH MORE THAN 98M BALLOTS ALREADY CAST Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has been the most searched candidate in the U.S. over the past day, according to Google, noting that the former vice president has accounted for 49% of candidate searches. President Trump has accounted for 45% of searches, while Libertarian Party nominee Jo Jorgensen and Green Party nominee Howie Hawkins have accounted for 5% and 1%, respectively. Google notes that search data is an indication of curiosity in the subject or candidate. “It should not be considered an indication of voter intent,” the search giant explains on its website. Donald Trump ranked higher in Google search than his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton on the eve of the 2016 presidential election. Four… Read full this story
- UK regulators call Google, Apple search engine deal a ‘barrier’ to competition
- Americans' concerns about coronavirus jump as cases surge, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows
- More Americans concerned about lack of social distancing: poll
- Pinkerton: Will Joe Biden Sign a Pledge to Protect American Monuments?
- Ministers urged to limit Facebook and Google's power over ad market
- Apple's Tim Cook expected to join CEOs of Google, Amazon, and Facebook in testifying before Congress on antitrust issues
- Google Blocks Burger King Ad After It Triggers Home Assistant Devices
- General Election 2019: Johnson pledges to extend stop and search powers
- Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Performance, design, security, and more
- Biden attacks Trump health policy as 'cruel' in election battleground state
Google’s top election searches show the issues Americans are concerned about have 313 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.