The final day of the year is always a time to reflect on the past 12 months, and to look ahead to what’s to come. Many people use it as opportunity for a fresh start, making plans and setting goals for the future. If we’re being honest, most of our New Year’s resolutions don’t make it past January and that healthy diet and gym membership are completely forgotten by March. And seems we’re in good company, as Meghan Markle has previously admitted that she always struggles to keep hers – despite having the same two every year. But in 2016 – the year she would meet Prince Harry – she decided to take a different approach to setting herself goals and plans, and it could have proved life-changing. On her popular lifestyle blog, The Tig, Meghan explained that every year she aims to stop biting her nails and swearing as they are “unladylike”. She wrote: The swearing comes in lulls triggered by being overworked or feeling mighty cheeky after a couple drinks. “And when it comes to the biting of the nails—well, it still happens with a turbulent flight or a stressful day. It’s unladylike. But then again, so is… Read full this story
- Getting to know Meghan Markle: How love flourished with Prince Harry
- 'We organised Harry and Meghan Markle's hideaway': David Foster says HE set up stay at mystery multimillionaire's Canadian mansion for wife Katherine McPhee's old school pal, the Duchess of Sussex
- Sign of a united front? Kate Middleton and Prince William include snaps of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and Archie in their 'year in review' video - winning praise for the 'beautiful' gesture
- 'Baby Archie has his mother's eyes!' Fans gush over ‘crazy’ resemblance to Meghan Markle as they marvel over how grown up he's become in new Christmas card picture
- Prince Harry planned to propose to Meghan Markle in Botswana and NOT Kensington Palace, royal expert claims
- When is Suits back on Netflix UK, who’s in the season seven cast and who’s replaced Meghan Markle?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle open up on relationship, details of proposal
- Royal wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's nuptials 'a big statement' in a time of turbulent race relations
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reveal Just How Much They Hate Their Royal Lives
- Prince Harry says he wants ‘two kids, maximum’ in planet-saving chat for Meghan Markle’s Vogue
Meghan Markle set herself tough goal for year she met Harry - and it was life changing have 397 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 31, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.