We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Don’t pass this up A OnePlus watch could really be the boost to Wear OS that it so sorely needs. Derrek Lee 17 Dec 2020 0 Source: Apoorva Bhardwaj / Android CentralWhat you need to know Interview with OnePlus CEO Peter Lau discusses OnePlus’ past decisions and future products. While he did not elaborate on Carl Pei’s departure, the company had previously faced some internal conflict over its software decisions. Lau teased the OnePlus watch while stating the company is working with Google on making Wear OS connect better with the Android ecosystem. It’s been an interesting year for OnePlus. The company made some questionable choices with its smartphones early in the year, it returned to offering cheaper, entry-level smartphones with the Nord lineup, and its founder, Carl Pei, abruptly departed the OnePlus to chase his dream. CEO and co-founder, Pete Lau, sat down with Input to discuss the ups and downs of the company, and even manage to throw in some talk about a OnePlus watch and Wear OS. Early on in the interview, Lau discussed the company’s contraversial decision to pre-load Facebook onto OnePlus 8 and… Read full this story
- Scrub Daddy CEO says he sleeps ‘three hours a night’ and reads every TikTok comment
- What I'd like to see in Wear OS as we head towards Google IO
- Qualcomm CEO says dispute with Apple about IP pricing, expects out of court settlement
- Trump says he wouldn't come back to 'very boring' Twitter if Elon Musk takes ownership and allows him back on
- Apple reveals most employees are white men, says diversity needs to be improved
- 'I thought we were fired.' Does Elon Musk's entry means Parag Agrawal's exit? Twitter CEO says ...
- Struggling mum says: 'We switch heating off and wear SEVEN layers to keep warm'
- Sebastian Vettel says he has 'lots of years left' amid Max Verstappen partnership rumours
- Greg Norman: LIV Golf Investments CEO says golf series not a threat to PGA Tour and dismisses links to Saudi government
- Tesla "hacker" being sued for stealing secrets says he is actually a whistleblower
OnePlus CEO says he's trying to work with Google to improve Wear OS have 350 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at December 17, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.