Kindly Share This Story: James Ogunnaike – Abeokuta Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has described the re-election of the President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo for the second term, as a result of his performance in office. He therefore charged him to remain as enthusiastic, as energetic, as focused, and as committed as he had been in the last four years in serving the people of Ghana and indeed the rest of Africa for the next four years again. Obasanjo in a congratulatory letter to the President Akufo-Addo, government and the people of Ghana on the successful conduct of the Ghanaian general elections held on the 7 December 2020, copies which were made to newsmen by his Media Aide, Kehinde Akinyemi, urged him to be magnanimous in victory, unite the nation, and bring all hands on deck for the growth, development and progress of Ghana. READ ALSO: Italy minister had false positive coronavirus test, says Govt Obasanjo noted that having been re-elected at a crucial time when the world was emerging from the socio-economic devastation of the COVID-19 pandemic, encouraged him "to take leadership and explore all available means both in Ghana and in the rest of Africa to secure… Read full this story
- Inside Hillary Clinton’s Surreal Post-Election Life
- Did Russia’s Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election?
- 2023 POLLS: Igbo presidency will clear Nigeria’s mess — Odimegwu
- BUHARI VS ATIKU: Need for clarity
- Nigerian Civil War: 50 years after My Biafran war story
- Democrats will spend all day explaining why Donald Trump is GUILTY of abusing his power at his impeachment trial - but Republicans start complaining that they have heard NOTHING new and president trolls trial on Twitter
- A decorated detective, a suspected mobster: How a secret alliance ended in claims of blood and betrayal
- The Black Art of Escape
- From changing Australia's constitution to boycotting the national anthem: How rugby league has been hijacked by social do-gooders pushing political causes that have nothing to do with the game - and why fans are furious
- Trump makes 86 false claims over two weeks, including whoppers about Bloomberg, Pelosi and Social Security
Your re-election, testimony of your performance — Obasanjo tells Akufo-Addo have 342 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.