We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . Home / Reviews / Accessories level up With stellar performance backed by robust software, the DS1621+is a terrific NAS enclosure for small businesses. Harish Jonnalagadda 6 Jan 2021 0 Source: Harish Jonnalagadda / Android Central If you’re looking for the best NAS for home use, Synology has plenty of great options that start off as low as $100. The NAS manufacturer also has a strong portfolio of high-end options aimed at small businesses and enthusiast users, and we’re taking a look at the most recent entrant in this series, the DiskStation DS1621+. The DiskStation DS1621+ is a six-bay behemoth that is one of the most interesting NAS launches from Synology yet. The standout here is that the NAS is powered by an AMD Ryzen CPU, a first for Synology. The CPU delivers noticeably improved performance from the Intel-powered enclosures that we’ve seen over the years in this category, and it makes the DS1621+ immediately stand out. So let’s take a look at what Synology’s first Ryzen-powered NAS brings to the table, and why it is a great option if you’re in the market for a new NAS… Read full this story
- Realme 9 Pro+ Review: The Realme 'Number' series moves into a new segment but continues to punch above its price
- The Best NAS (Network Attached Storage) Devices of 2022
- Asus RT-AC86U AC2900 Router Review
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Review
- Asus ROG Phone 5S Review: A mobile gaming powerhouse for a niche audience
- 2022 KIA Telluride SX Review: A Different Breed Of Family SUV
- Mac Studio review – even the base model is great [Video]
- EK 275 Conquest review: Custom watercooling for cheap | Digital Trends
- Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 Gen 7 review: Striking design and performance | Digital Trends
- Best iPad 2022: is the Air, Mini or Pro the right choice for you?
Synology DiskStation DS1621+ review: This Ryzen-powered NAS ticks all the right boxes have 301 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at January 6, 2021. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.