Check out our review of Dark Souls II.The world of Dark Souls 2 is a dangerous place. Whether you’re a hardened vet who’s been honing your skills since Demon’s Souls or the hardest RPG you’ve played until now was Skyrim, you are going to want to throw your controller down in frustration at some point during Dark Souls II. So there’s nothing wrong with accepting a little bit of help getting started.If you’re new to the series then its many intricate systems can seem like an insurmountable obstacle at first. Even if you’re familiar with the basics, there are plenty of changes to the recipe this time around that will have you wondering at the identity of all the game’s new, subtle flavors.Without giving much away—discovery is half the fun in Dark Souls II, after all—these tips will help you get started on the right foot. Before it gets hacked off by demons, at least. Character studyYou’re faced with some pretty massive decisions within the first few minutes. What you call your character is a matter of preference, but the rest of the choices presented to you by the crones in the hut can be confusing.Choosing your class ultimately boils down to… Read full this story
- 31 Products That Are So Dark, You'll Want A Light On While Reading The Post
- The five stages of Arizona sports grief, and how to cope during a dark winter
- How skiing fitness can help you improve and avoid injury
- How ski fitness can help you improve, avoid injury and harness 'sixth sense'
- How Sovereign Citizens Helped Swindle $1 Billion From the Government They Disavow
- Mother's Day last minute gift guide
- Help! My Husband Had an Affair With a Former Student. Should He Still Be Teaching?
- The Gear You Need for a New Year (and a New You)
- Home shopping guide
- The ultimate van life shopping guide
A Dark Souls II starter guide: Trust us, you’ll need the help have 318 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 11, 2014. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.