smart business T-Mobile is building an even stronger relationship with Google and everyone benefits. Jerry Hildenbrand 2 Apr 2021 0 Source: Android Central At the end of March, T-Mobile announced that it was partnering with Google to “deliver best‑in‑class mobile and TV experiences, and showcase (the) range of android devices,” which was a wordy way to say T-Mobile was going to use more Google services and sell future Google Pixel phones in its retail division along with many of the other best Android phones . What that means is that: T-Mobile’s TVision service to offer live television will be replaced by YouTube TV . T-Mobile’s cloud storage service will be replaced with Google One . T-Mobile is going to offer more Pixel devices that help “showcase” its 5G capabilities and will sell “Android TV OS” devices, too. T-Mobile is going to adopt the right RCS profile so it can use Google’s Messages as the default messaging app on all Android-powered devices. What else it means is that the entire Android ecosystem gets better because of these changes — including for you and me as users. OK, enough bullet points, but I wanted to explain the changes one by one because… Read full this story
- What is Google Meet and should you use it for your conferences?
- Cyborgs Won’t Be The Only Ones To Love Next-Gen Wearables
- 'Trolls could sow chaos' with NHS coronavirus tracking app: Experts warn there's NOTHING to stop people lying to program and say foreign spies could shut down entire cities with false reports
- The best iPhone apps (April 2020)
- The best Android apps (May 2020)
T-Mobile and Google teaming up is a smart business move that's great for users, too have 264 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.