Orlando, Florida (CNN) The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who’s who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz , did not want the night’s activities documented. The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they’d just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex. Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a “frat type of party boy,” she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs. Details of the parties, which have not been previously reported, were described to CNN by two women who attended several of them over the past few years. Both spoke on condition of anonymity. The behavior of Gaetz and the other high-powered men at the events, and a pattern of digital payments that followed, will likely be items of interest to the Justice Department as part of its probe of Gaetz that… Read full this story
- Amy Winehouse's ex-husband breaks silence on her drug use on GMB
- Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband speaks out about their relationship and drug use
- What happened when we went out with the police late night shopping
- Green co-leader Marama Davidson tells people to 'delete' themselves in late-night Twitter tirade
- Mother of man who died in late night assault tells court she has 'lost everything'
- These Women Say a Trusted Pediatrician Abused Them as Girls. Now They Plan to Sue.
- Winner of free ticket to Sex Island hooker orgy reveals he’s a 16-year-old VIRGIN who’s only ever kissed ONE girl
- Diets, drugs, and an 'uptight' David Bowie: how Nicolas Roeg made The Man Who Fell to earth
- Cabbies, coach drivers and train guards should be paid and trained to grass up on ‘county lines’ drug gangs, MP proposes
- Dinner parties, and other myths about middle-class life
Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others have 344 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.