PM Phuc's official visit to the RoK is the first by a Vietnamese PM in seven years and is of significance to strengthening cooperation between the two countries in the new situation. The ASEAN-RoK Commemorative Summit was proposed by the RoK at the 20th ASEAN-RoK Summit in November 2018 in Singapore, aiming to celebrate the 30th founding anniversary of bilateral relations (1989-2019). It will take place on November 25 and 26. The summit offers an opportunity for leaders of ASEAN member countries and the RoK to review the 30-year collaboration and promote orientations for the ASEAN-RoK strategic partnership in the next three decades on the basis of the present fruitful and comprehensive ties. The ten-member group and the RoK established ties in 1989 and advanced their relationship to the level of comprehensive cooperative partnership in 2004, which was elevated to a strategic partnership in 2010. Two years later, the RoK dispatched its ambassador and established a mission to the ASEAN. The RoK attaches importance to its relations with the ASEAN, supports the grouping to build the ASEAN Community and realise the 2025 Community Vision and enhance security cooperation to match the two remaining pillars, with priorities given to partnerships in… Read full this story
- Your First Trip Overseas on International Business
- Under the Radar - New Focus on Latin America?
- How To Write a Winning Online Dating Profile
- India-China -Russia Troika: Is It Possible?
- The Legal Protection of International Investments in Eastern and Southern Africa - Lessons From Case
- India Meets Her South African Sister on a Historic Mission
- Islay Travelogue - the Scottish Isle of Islay
- Has Coal Gasification's Time Arrived
- An Inside View of Casa de Sion Orphanage, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- The Protection Of Foreign Investments In Mozambique As Strategy For Development - Part Two
PM’s RoK trip expected to further enhance bilateral relations have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 29, 2021. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.