Source: Joseph Keller / iMore Apple has just released iOS 15.2.1. This release is minor, and just fixes an issue with Messages that are sent through iCloud links that don’t load, and some third-party CarPlay apps not responding to user input. Jump to: What’s new in iOS How to install iOS 15.2 using Software Update on your iPhone How to install iOS 15.2 using Finder on your Mac How to install iOS 15.2 over the developer or public beta What’s new in iOS January 12, 2022: Apple releases iOS 15.2.1 Apple has just released iOS 15.2.1. This is a small update that fixes issues with Messages sent through an iCloud link that won’t load, as well as unresponsive third-party CarPlay apps. December 13, 2021: Apple releases iOS 15.2 to the general public. Apple has released iOS 15.2 for iPhone and it comes with a host of new features. You can download the new software now by following the steps below. November 16, 2021: Apple releases iOS 15.1.1 Apple has released iOS 15.1.1 for iPhone. The update is meant to address issues with iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models dropping calls. Hopefully, if you’ve been affected by this issue you can… Read full this story
- Transform your iPhone into 24-year-old PC with replica of Windows 95
- 12 reasons to upgrade to iOS 12 for iPhone, iPad if you just can't wait
- Facebook paid children as young as 13 to install software which 'spied' on them
- What's the Point of Apple Arcade?
- How to Tap Less on Your Phone (but Get More Done)
- Oak Knoll School in Summit unveils stained-glass window display designed by Watchung alumna
How to download and install iOS 15.2.1 on your iPhone have 254 words, post on www.imore.com at January 12, 2022. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.