Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin Max Verstappen and the Red Bull Racing team ended last season on the ultimate high with an F1 title win in Abu Dhabi. Before that race, Oracle had provided Red Bull Racing with billions of race simulations that gave the team insight on the track. Christian Horner, CEO of the new Oracle Red Bull Racing team, said, “Oracle Cloud enabled us to make race-day decisions that helped Max Verstappen win the 2021 Drivers’ Championship.” Oracle has proved that an analytics-based race strategy can be the difference between winning and losing. This week, Oracle and Red Bull Racing announced that the two companies’ new racing partnership would include a new unified team, car name, and increased co-development. Late last year, I wrote about Oracles’ data analytics capabilities and its impact on Formula 1. You can read the full writeup here. These F1 partnerships go much deeper than just marketing engagements, and I am excited to see the impact of data analytics race outcomes and F1 car performance. Oracle Red Bull Racing is ushering in a new data-driven Formula 1 racing era. Let’s dig deeper into the Oracle Red Bull Racing announcements. Oracle Red Bull Racing… Read full this story
- Zoom signs up its fastest partner yet with Oracle Red Bull Racing deal
- Porsche confirms it will not enter Formula 1 with Red Bull · RaceFans
- Porsche all set to enter F1: Plans to buy 50% stake in Red Bull's F1 operations - Times of India
- Christian Horner reveals letter from Sebastian Vettel asking for chance with Red Bull
- Red Bull strategist receives hateful abuse after cheating accusations at Dutch Grand Prix
- Red Bull: Christian Horner says deal with Porsche only on F1 team's terms and vows to retain 'DNA'
- The Red Bull-AlphaTauri Conspiracy Theory Doesn't Add Up
- Red Bull could form daunting alliance as Audi and Porsche make Formula 1 decision
- Porsche Says Talks With Red Bull To Enter Formula One Fail | Formula 1 News
- Porsche call off Formula 1 deal with Red Bull after talks break down
Oracle Forms Formula 1 Team In Partnership With Red Bull Racing have 326 words, post on www.forbes.com at March 11, 2022. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.