AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content. New research from Morgan Stanley says that during May 2022, iPhone sales were up 15% year-over-year in China — but at the same time, App Store usage has decelerated in the country. Investment bank Morgan Stanley has reported on the latest App Store growth before, to an extent that it could affect worldwide sales. Now the company has focused on the Chinese market , and seen similar figures for the App Store, but better news for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. In a note to investors seen by AppleInsider , Morgan Stanley analysts say that “iPhone growth rebounded to +14% Y/Y in May.” The company says this happened as “lockdowns eased,” and that it led to “the 21st consecutive month of smartphone IB [Introducing Broker] share gains in China.” Looking at the monthly picture for the App Store, though, Morgan Stanley estimates only 1% growth through June to date. That compares to 6% growth across the whole of May 2022. Morgan Stanley does not examine reasons for the App Store growth… Read full this story
- How to update your apps on iOS 13 - Find App Store updates on your iPhone
- What it takes to Submit an iOS App on Apple App Store
- Advantages of Iphone medical apps
- The Best iPhone Magazine Apps For iPhone Users
- Bubble Cooking Adventure Gets Launched on the App Store
- Iphone medical apps- How do they help?
- Everything you need to know about iPhone medical apps
- Reviewed: Best Mac Free MTS/M2TS Converter from App Store
- TryMyApps.com Offers App Publishers Awesome App Store Optimization
- What are iphone medical apps?
China loves the iPhone, but is cooling on the App Store have 278 words, post on appleinsider.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on SEO. If you want remove this page, please contact us.